Why not become a member of the Autism Noticeboard?
The Autism Noticeboard is much more than the place to find details about ASD services. It is also the place for ASD professionals and others with an interest in ASD to be kept informed about issues and developments critical to their work and participation in the ASD sector.
For just $25 a year you can become a member of the Autism Noticeboard and receive a regular copy of eNoticeboard, our email based newsletter. COMING SOON will be a member only section of the Autism Noticeboard featuring
- Q&A with the Autism Noticeboard Expert Panel
- Special offers, services and events from the Autism Noticeboard and its advertisers
eNoticeboard will contain informative Articles, useful References, valuable Web links and important News and Notes items relevant to the ASD sector.
If you join the Autism Noticeboard before April 30th 2010 your membership will run for 15 months – get an extra three months membership for free!
Those important details
- Membership of the Autism Noticeboard is email based – all communication with members is done via email.
- Membership costs $25 per email address and is renewable every twelve months – we will email you a renewal notice at that time.
- To join simply complete the online form below, select your own Username and password (these will be used to access the member only sections of the Autism Noticeboard which are coming soon) and your payment method:
- Why not let your friends and colleagues know about the Autism Noticeboard? Simply fill in their email address(es) and they will get your message
- Autism Noticeboard will email confirmation of your membership, a tax invoice (receipt) for your payment and a copy of the latest issue of eNoticeboard as soon as possible.
- Membership is for twelve months from date of joining - a membership renewal notice will be emailed to you prior to the expiry date.
- Don't forget to notify Autism Noticeboard if you change your email address!
- Be assured that your contact details will be stored securely by Autism Noticeboard and will not be passed on to any other organisation without your specific authority.